Choose your Transfer Agent wisely.
A Transfer Agent and Registrar is an independent administrator of securities for public and private companies. We issue and deliver certificates and DRS statements to shareholders and clear securities for brokers on behalf of shareholders through Canadian Depository for Securities(Canada) and Depository Trust Corporation(USA). We also assist with DTC
Eligibility, AGM planning and execution, and many other services.
You no longer have to pay two transfer agents for cross border listed companies. National was the FIRST, and until recently was the only transfer agent to have both CDS
and DTC FAST DWAC DRS
capabilities under one corporation. This means that issuers only have to appoint one transfer agent to clear securities in Canada and USA.
No rush fees - Don't pay more for exceptional service that you should expect.
National is the Transfer Agency to choose. In Canada, there are only a handful of transfer agents to choose from. In the U.S.A, there are more than 350.
TOP reasons why our clients continue to use National as their transfer agency and why you should too.
- NO rush fees - Same day turnaround & Walk-in while you wait service
- NO setup fees
- NO monthly escrow fees
- NO termination fees
- NO account suspension on overdue accounts OR account reactivation fees
- $0 Cross Border Transfer Agent fees (DTC FAST fees apply but not required)
- $0 Shareholder and certified shareholder lists (Issuers.ca Portal)
- $0 House Position Reports (Issuers.ca Portal)
- $0 Capital Activity Reports (Issuers.ca Portal)
- $0 Online Voting System (Issuers.ca Portal)
- $0 OTC Verified by Transfer Agent service
- $0 Evening and Weekend Call Number available
- Our fees are value based.
- DTC Eligibility is not complicated by unnecessary legal opinions.
- Our management doesn't have a history of selling their companies to the transfer agent you wanted to get away from