Choose your Transfer Agent wisely
National is a transfer agency operated from a client's perspective.
National is the Transfer Agency to choose. In Canada, there are only a hand full of transfer agents to choose from. In the U.S.A, there are more than 350. We have built a transfer agency from the issuer's perspective.
TOP 13 reasons why our clients continue to use National as their transfer agency:
1. Responsible Fee Schedule. We don't over-bill. We provide detailed invoices with no surprises.
2. Cross border transfer agent/co-agent status - Included
3. Shareholder lists - included.
4. Capital Activity Reports - included - download from our Issuer Portal.
5. House Positions detailed monthly reports - included - download from our Issuer Portal.
6. On-line voting system - view real-time voting results in detail on our Issuer Portal.
7. No rush fees. Seriously!
8. Same Day transaction turnaround for most transactions.
9. No termination fees.
10. No account suspensions on overdue accounts.
11. DTC Eligibility is easy and not complicated by unnecessary legal opinions.
12. Walk-In / While-You-Wait service is standard practice.
13. Most Importantly, our management team does not have a history of taking your business from a transfer agency you didn't like and later selling their company to them.
We have strong internal controls procedures that allow us to process requests quickly and in most cases the same day. Our internal controls are audited by BDO annually. We are always eager to improve our internal controls to make our client experience more pleasant and stress free.
760 - 777 Hornby Street, Vancouver, BC, V6Z 1S4
P. (604) 559-8880
F. (604) 559-8908
Issuer Online Portal:
We are available 7 days
Mon: 8:30am - 5pm PST
Tues: 8:30am - 5pm PST
Wed: 8:30am - 5pm PST
Thur: 8:30am - 5pm PST
Fri: 8:30am - 5:pm PST
For AFTER HOURS and WEEKEND
service, email email@example.com
and you will receive a response
within 1 hour.
Clients call a 24 hour phone number.
Canadian stock transfer agent
National is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada and specializes in serving Issuers listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange and Private Issuers planning to list their shares on an exchange or listing service.
Annual General Meeting Planning
Providing full annual general meeting services and training to our issuer clients. Every AGM task is assigned differently for Issuers. National will provide all functions, or provide functions that the Issuer does not want to do themselves, or train Issuers all aspects of coordinating and implementing their AGM.
edgar filing agent
Providing full EDGAR filing services.
U.S. Stock Transfer Agency
Servicing U.S. Listed and private Issuers as well as Issuers seeking DTC Eligibility and dual listing their shares. Many U.S. Issuers co-list on the Canadian Securities Exchange. National makes the Transfer Agent requirement easy with reasonable fees.
Providing Escrow services to existing issuer clients. Listing requirements may require the insiders to engage an escrow agent. National makes this easy and extremely cost effective compared to the competition.
OTC Markets Verified by Transfer Agent
Issuers with shares listed on the OTC Markets can take advantage of the OTC Markets Shares Verified by Transfer Agent Program which ensures accuracy of the capital structure displayed on OTCMarkets.com. This program is implemented between the OTC Markets and the Transfer Agent. There are no fees for this service.
SEDAR filing agent
Providing full SEDAR filing services at reasonable filing fees. There is no need to pay monthly or annual package fees and our single filing fees are as low as $50 for quarterly filings.
We are changing the Transfer Agent business by allowing issuers to
clearly see value in every dollar they spend on transfer agent services
Call us anytime for immediate service or use the form below to contact us regarding your any inquiry.
For job opportunities, please email us your resume. We’re always looking for new and exceptional talent to lead the firm into uncharted fields of practice.